Urban Pumpkin Patch

The kids have been begging to go to the "pumpkin patch" for almost a month now. It is located at a church less than a mile from our house and we pass it several times a day. I put it off until all of us could go together. Today was the day! We told the kids that we had a surprise for them and headed off. They squealed with delight when we pulled into the parking lot. I wonder if they realize that pumpkins grow on a vine in a field, rather than in a church yard.

Little Man chose the perfect little pumpkin.

Tater carried this little pumpkin around like a baby doll.

Little Man kept hiding from the camera. I finally caught him.

"Boo!"

Tight squeeze for my big belly.

I love these guys!

I think they love me too.

Beautiful green-eyed princess.

The princess and her knight in shining armor.

The princess and the very pregnant (38 weeks, 5 days) queen mum.

Cheese!

Comments

Crickett said…
You have such a beautiful family!

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Fellow Homeschoolers

Celebrating Recovery on New Year's Eve

How Do I Find a Healthy Balance?