The Busy Month of May

We started out this month with Tater's gymnastics-themed sixth birthday party. The kids had a blast. Here is Tater blowing out the candles on the star-shaped cupcake cake that I made for her. Cupcake cakes are great! No knife needed for serving.

The next weekend was packed with activity! Here is Tater and Little Man before the ballet recital. This picture captures their personalities perfectly. Oh, Tater LOVES her parasol.

My parents (Grammy and Papa) were gracious enough to host a Mother's Day/third birthday party at their house. Little Man loved his Mickey Mouse party! Big sister really wanted to "help" blow out the candles. Yea, the cupcake cake looks great! I didn't make it. Making Taters cupcakes wore me out, so I ordered Little Man's cake from Wal-Mart.
Yardboy's mom (Grandma) gave Tater and Little Man a very unusual gift--traffic cones. It seemed really strange at first, but the kids really love them. I never imaged that they could have so much fun with six cones. Hours of entertainment, really.

Today was Tater's Kindergarten graduation. Sniff, sniff. This has been a wonderful year, thanks mostly to her teacher, Ms. C. I don't know who will miss Ms. C more, Tater or me.


Oh, one more note. My pregnancy is going well. I'm currently at 15 weeks, and the nausea is SO MUCH BETTER! I go back to my midwife next week. I will give an update then.

Comments

Crickett said…
Whew!!! Maybe things will slow down a bit now!

Were the traffic cones real ones or from a store? I might want some for my boys. :)

I'm SO glad you're feeling better.

Love you guys!
Curly said…
Hey Crickey,
The cones are real, and very heavy! I think she got them at Lowe's or some place like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Fellow Homeschoolers

Celebrating Recovery on New Year's Eve

How Do I Find a Healthy Balance?