I've been tagged by Cheri from Northwoods Ramblings!
I have been given the task of listing seven random facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I spent a month of the summer after my high school graduation on a Teen Mania Ministries mission trip to Atlanta, Georgia.
2. I am currently training to do limited obstetrical ultrasounds at a crisis pregnancy center. I did an ultrasound on twins today. Wow!
3. I ruined my family vacation to Disney World when I was 15 years old. Much of our trip was spent in the hospital because I had encephalitis. The roller coasters didn't make me vomit, but the brain swelling sure did. Ugh!
4. I think lipgloss is much better than lipstick.
5. I don't like Jazz. It makes me have panic attacks.
6. I had LASIK surgery in 1999. Now I need glasses again.
7. I think Facebook is annoying. Don't poke me!
Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I'm going break the rules and only tag five people:
Barbara, Sunny, Navy Wife, Crickey, and Drason