Locks of Love

Tater has been growing her hair in hopes that it would be long enough to donate to Locks of Love.



A little over a week ago, I was struggling to brush Taters hair. I asked her if she was ready to donate. She said, "YES!"



The next day I braided her locks and we headed to the mall. In JC Penney, Felicia cut the braid and gave Tater a cute new style.



We don't need detangler any more. Tater misses having "doggy ears" but does seem to enjoy the easy hair brushing sessions.



I have the braid, padded envelope, and form. Now I need to print pictures and send it all to Locks of Love.



A couple of days later, I realized that one side of her hair was longer than the other. I tried to even it out myself, but just made it lop-sided in the other direction. My wonderful Aunt C fixed my mistake Wednesday evening. Tater's hair looks great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Attention Fellow Homeschoolers

Celebrating Recovery on New Year's Eve

How Do I Find a Healthy Balance?